Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LMNO x LRG: Visually Heard

LMNO rolled through the LRG office for a quick interview and video. Check it out!


What’s playing on your Ipod?
Dag, I don't own a ipod...

What are you doing when you are not working? Your Favorite?

When I'm not working I'm w/ my family soaking up game!

Where do you see yourself in the industry in 10 years?
I see myself on tour & in the studio making these classics w/ friends & family!

What do you like about L-R-G clothing?

I dig L-R-G cause it fits not only in measurement but my lifestyle period. Simply complex... Space, Earth & Everything in between.

If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
Honestly I wouldn't change one thing... Ima work in progress.

Where do you see the industry going? How will it change?

I see the industry going where ever we want to take it once we realize & apply our own powers.

Who is your favorite musician?

I don't have a favorite musician...

Who is one person you would like to meet in your industry? Why?

I almost don't want to meet anymore "industry" people, fools are crazy, I mean I am crazy too but I guess I'm a different kinda crazy...

Biggest influence?

My family is my biggest influence!

What is the most difficult task you have had to accomplish in your career?
The most difficult task is choosing what to wear for the shows... I've had so many odd jobs to where this music buisness is what you make of it... I'm charging full steam & all these critics are giving me fuel to be the best I can be on record cause that's what their judging & besides I do this for those who appreciate what I offer in the form of music, period.

What is the next step for you?
Next step is booking these tours & opening the flood gates to all this music we have on board, Workethic!

Any words of advice to the L-R-G kids chasing their passion? Kids that may want to give up?
Peace L-R-G kids! Never Stop striving towards greatness. Being humble, hungry & kind isn't sucker ish! The world needs good people, follow your dreams not your nightmares... & truly help make this world a better place no matter what your passion is!

Blessed LOVE
LMNO

No comments:

Post a Comment