Monday, September 21, 2009

Visionaries Tattoo

I've only seen a few Visionaries tattoo's in my lifetime. The most memorable was at a Visionaries show; a couple had the eyecon on their wrists. I talked to them for a few minutes, got to take a picture of it, and I even saw the same couple shopping in downtown Santa Barbra some years later. KeyKool later told me he knew them and they even named their dog Rhettmatic.

At this past LMNO / Dilated Peoples show at the Key Club in Hollywood, I was kicking it with law_of_gravity, who in my opinion, is one of the biggest Visionaries fans, let alone hip-hop heads on the planet. Well, he introduced me to his friend Lilly, who had a huge eyecon on her forearm...WOW...

So, if you or anyone you know has a Visionaries eyecon tattoo - send it to the Visionaries facebook or myspace page!

facebook.com/visionariesgroup
myspace.com/visionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment